Three level structured Approach: When you take the first test on FinalPrep, you get a detailed analysis on the level of preparedness before you take the next 2 tests. Only on completion of one level will you be allowed to move on to the next test.
This will give an opportunity for the students to brush up on weak areas and take the next test with more preparation. The students will get a comparative and detailed analysis of their performance at each stage as they complete the next two tests.
- Exclusive focus to prepare students of CBSE class 10 and 12 for the Final exams
- Class 10 Mathematics and Science
- Class 12 Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Three level structured approach
- It allows the student to complete one test at a time, and requires a minimum scoring percentage before qualifying for the next.
- A unique set of three papers.
- Results generated give a detailed analysis on the students learning and answering pattern.
- Strengths and weaknesses of subjects are listed
- Comparison of scores between one level and the other.
- Various questions and question patterns to ensure a complete understanding of the subjects, concepts and retention of methodologies.
- The FinalPrep program gives you an expert insight into key concept areas and helps you to tackle your exams confidently.
- Gives the student an absolute understanding of the lesson.
- Take up the tests at your convenient time and place
- All you need is a computer and an internet connection
- The students can take their your own time to go from one level to the other
- Gives an opportunity to the student to brush up on weak areas
- Makes parents aware of their son/daughter’s level of preparedness for the final exams
- Gives parents first – cut information of the percentage or score, which they can expect from their son/daughter.